腾讯专区系统软件复印机 iis7站长之家媒体软件图像软件聊天软件安全软件网络工具驱动程序行业软件网站源码游戏下载iPhone补丁数码电子说明书PC VR游戏PC VR应用家用电器说明书汽车用品说明书机电五金说明书个人用品说明书Linux
1.A) Ship traffic in the Atlantic
2.D) They may be affecting the world’s climate.
3.C) To call for a permanent security guard.
4.A) It had already taken strong action.
5.B) The road was blocked.
6.D) A track hit a barrier and overturned.
7.B) It was a hard task to removing the spilled substance.
8.A) She wanted to save for a new phone.
9.D) They are less aware of the value of their money.
10.B) More non-essential things.
11.C) It may lead to excessive spending.
12.C) He had a problem with the furniture delivered.
13.B) Describe the furniture he received.
14.A) Correct their mistake.
15. C) She apologized to the man once more.
16. B) Tidying up one's home.
17. A) Things that make one happy.
18. C) It received an incredibly large number of donated books.
19. A) Give free meals to the homeless.
20. D) Follow his example.
21. C) Sending him had-made bags.
22. A) To solve word search puzzles.
23. B) They could no longer concentrate on their task.
24. C) A reduction in the amount of sleep.
25. C) Realize the disruptive effects of technology.
1. 文章开首。例如，News Report 3中Question 5：What did drivers on the motorway to Warsaw find? （高速公路上的四级发清楚明了什么？）的谜底对应了文章开首一句话：Drivers on their way to the Polish capital of Warsaw on Wednesday morning found the road blocked by an unusual obstacle – tons of liquid chocolate that spilled onto the motorway（周日上午开往波兰国都华沙的司机们发明公路被一种不平常的障碍物壅闭了——几吨洒落在高速公路上的液体巧克力。）；再如，Passage 2中Question 16：What is Maire Kondo’s TV show about?（Maire Kondo的电视节目是关于什么的？）对应了文章开首第二句：Say hello to a TV show called “Tidying Up with Maire Kondo”, a home improvement show based on …（来看一个叫做“和Maire Kondo一路收拾”的电视节目吧，这是个基于……的改良家庭情况的节目。） 又如，Passage 3的Question 22：What were the college students in both groups required to do in the study? （两组大年夜门生都被要求在钻研中做什么工作呢？）对应了文章开首第一句：… two groups of college students were given word-search puzzles.（两组大年夜门生都拿到了查找词语的测试题来做。）
2. 文章结尾。例如：News Report 1中Question 2：What do NASA officials think about the thick clouds?（美国航空航天局的官员是怎么觉得这些厚厚的云层的呢？）对应了文章结尾倒数第二句：It’s likely that these sorts of clouds are having some effect on the global climate, according to NASA officials.（美国航空航天局的官员觉得，这种云层很有可能对举世变暖有某种影响。）再如，Conversation 2的Question 15：What did the woman do at the end of the conversation?（对话停止的时刻，这个女人做了什么？）就直接对应了对话的着末一句Once again，I’m sorry for the confusion and trouble caused.（对付我们的掉误和由此带来的麻烦，我再次认为歉仄。）
3. 提示词。例如，Passage 3中，最高档表达词组the most dramatic impact（最惹人注目的影响），所在的句子是Question 24：According to the passage, what is the most dramatic impact of smart phone use?（根据文章，智妙手机的应用造成的最惹人注目的影响是什么？）的谜底句。
1. 主旨大年夜意把握。例如，News Report 3的Question 6：What does the report say about the accident?（关于此次变乱，这篇报道说了什么？）。
2. 细节定位。比如，Conversation 1后Q10: what might the man tend to buy with payment apps?（这个汉子应用支付软件很轻易买什么样的器械？）；又如，passage 2后Question 18：What do we learn about one used bookstore this January?（今年一月，一个二手书店发生了什么？）；
3. 考察缘故原由。例如，News Report 1的question 1：What has caused the thick clouds in the photos taken by a NASA satellite?（什么导致了NASA一小我造卫星拍下来的照片里显示的厚厚的云层？）；再比如，Conversation 1之后Q8: Why did the woman decide to go back to cash for payment?（为什么这个女人抉择用回现金支付？）；再如，Conversation2后面的Question 12：Why did the man call the woman? （这个汉子为什么给这个女人打电话？）
4. 考察目的。比如，News report 2后面的Question 3：For what purpose, did the staff at the supermarket in Melbourne sign a letter?（出于什么目的，这家墨尔本超市的员工在这封信上署名了？）
35： symbolizes信息匹配卷一 Doctor' s orders：Let children just play
36.H段落第一句Another playtime thief：
37.E段落第一句The trends have been a long time coming.
38.L段落第一句Play may not be a hard sell to kids.
39.G段落第一句Pediatricians aren't the only ones who have noticed.
40.D段落第一句Play is not silly behavior
41.I 段落第一句 I respect that parents have busy lives and it's easy to hand a child an iPhone， ”
42.C段落第一句The advice，issued Monday by the Ameri- can Academy of Pediatrics，
43.K段落第一句Yogman also worries about the pressures that squeeze playtime for more affluent kids.
45.B段落第一句“This may seem old-fashioned，but there are skills to be leaned when kids aren’t told what to do，
46： D Attempting to meet society' s expectation of appear- ance
47： B They have to do with people' s body weight and shape.
48： C Whether self-perceptionof body image impacts one' s workplace success.
49： B People are not adversely affected in the workplace by false self-perception of body weight.
50：A Banning discrimination on the bass of employee' body image.
51-55 (work-life balance)
51.D The concept of work-life balance contributes little to a fulfilling life.
52.A It impacts how we think and behave.
53：C We do meaningful work the contributions to society.
54： B It is dynamic
55：D Strive for a more fulfilling life.
26: l normal
28: D considerable
29: J possibly
31: K proposition
33: C avoid
34: F extreme
Why are Asian Americans Missing from Our Textbooks?
36. E. 段落第一句: For decades, activists have called for schools to offer anti-racism or multicultural curricula.
37.B 段落第一句: My excitement was short-lived.
38.J段落第-句: Some teachers are finding ways to expose students to Asian-American issues
39.F 6段落第一句: Research into what students learn in school has found just how much
40.H段落第一句: Teachers with a multicultural background or
41.D段落第一句: Our students-- Asian,
42.K段落第一句: And,despite setbacks,
42.G段落第一句: Worse,when Asian Americans do.
44.C段落第一 -句: | finally had the opportunity to learn about.
45.I段落第 一句: How race and ethnicity is taught is crucial
46. A IT uses paint to create anti-pollution images
47. C raise public awareness of environmental pollution
48. B He chose tunnels to do his graffiti art
49. A It is simply absurd
50. D They made it impossible for him to practice his art
51. C It may not turn out to be the best thing to do
52. A Share family responsibilities
53. B To teach then how to manage money
54. A They have natural instinct to help around the house
55. D Accept children’s early birds to help
茅台味道柔和，有一种特殊的喷鼻味;适量饮用可以赞助缓解疲惫，有冷静感化，因而广受国内外破费者的喜好。Moutai is China' s most famous liquor which was selected as the drink for national banquets right before the founding of the People' s Republic of China.
It is said that the villagers along the Shishui River started to make Moutai 4，000 years ago. In the West Han Dynasty， the people produced Moutai liquor of superior quality， which was paid as the tribute to the emperor. Since the Tang Dy- nasty， this local beverage has been shipped overseas by the marine silk road.
Moutai features mild flavour and unique fragrance， and helps relieve fatigue and achieve tranquility if taken properly， thus winning great popularity among domestic and foreign consumers.
北京烤鸭源于600年前的明代。来自全国各地的厨师被遴选出来到京城为天子做饭。人们觉得在皇宫做饭是一种莫大年夜的荣誉，只有厨艺出众者才能得到这份事情。事实上，恰是这些宫廷厨师使北京烤鸭的烹饪艺术日臻完善。If you travel in Beijing, you must do two things: climbing the Great Wall and tasting Beijing roast duck. The well-known Beijing roast duck used to be available only in the imperial court, but now is supplied in hundreds of restaurants in the city.
Beijjing roast duck originated in the Ming Dynasty 600 years ago, when chefs from all parts of the country were selected to cook for the emperor in the capital.
People believed that it’s a great honour to cook in the palace for only those with outstanding cooking skills could be offered the job. In fact, it' s these royal chefs who have gradually perfected the cooking of Beijing roast duck.
茶拥有5000年的历史。传说，神农氏( Shen Nong)喝开水时，几片野树叶子落进壶里开水立时披发出宜人的喷鼻味。他喝了几口，感觉很提神。茶就这样发清楚明了。
Tea has a history of 5,000 years. One legend goes that when Shen Nong was about to drink some boiled water, a few wild tree leaves fell into the kettle and gave off sweet fragrance.
He drank a little and found it very refreshing, which led to the discovery of tea.
Since then, tea became popular in China. Tea gardens appeared everywhere, tea merchants became rich, and expensive and graceful tea set even became a symbol of social status.
Today, tea is not only a healthy drink but also part of the Chinese culture. More and more international tourists begin to understand the Chinese culture as they drink tea.
Part Ⅰ Writing (30 minutes)
Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write an essay on online dictionaries. You can start your essay with the sentence "Online dictionaries are becoming increasingly popular. " You should write at least 120 words but no more than 180 words.
The increasing popularity of using online dictionaries has aroused a heated discussion as to its benefits and drawbacks. Views on the topic vary greatly among people from different walks of life. Some believe that it is convenient for looking up new words but others believe that it does more harm than good.
On the one hand, an online dictionary is lighter than a traditional dictionary and it saves time. Instead of carrying a thick dictionary around, all you need to do is download an online dictionary on your phone. And a tap on the screen will rescue you from awkwardness when coming across a new word. On the other hand, using online dictionaries too much may hinder language learning, especially for students. Looking up words in a traditional dictionary takes time, but it can enhance your memory of the words at the same time. If students rely too much on online dictionaries, they would probably stop learning new words.From my perspective, it is crucial that companies should update their apps regularly and improve the overall quality. Also, it is high time that people realized that online dictionaries are not only for looking up new words, but for vocabulary learning as well. Only by doing so can people truly enjoy the benefits brought by online dictionaries.
Part Ⅰ Writing (30 minutes)
Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write an essay on Online libraries. You can start your essay with the sentence "Online libraries are becoming increasingly popular. " You should write at least 120 words but no more than 180 words.
As the mobile devices get developed gradually, more and more people regard online libraries as their first option. However, people hold different views on the e-libraries. Some believe it is quite convenient for us to read online while others oppose it, for they think it can never be as good as brick and mortar libraries.
In terms of the advantages of online library, it is more accessible than the real libraries. Simply take out your mobile devices, and sign in the library, you can borrow the book you want to read. It saves you the trouble of transporting yourself to the library, and lifts you from the toil of carrying the heavy paper books. Besides, you can get notices from the e-libraries which remind you of the expiration date so you will never forget to return it.
However, online libraries do have some demerits. For instance, you always need a wi-fi connection to activate it. If you are in some place where wi-fi is not available, online libraries will no longer work. But a paper book will never fail you. Besides, reading online means you are more easily to be distracted, while it is the physical libraries that provide you a tranquil environment for you to focus on your reading.
In a nutshell, online libraries are designed to make reading more convenient. But sometimes readers cannot make the best of it. Therefore, it is we readers ourselves who should take the advantage of the online libraries and make it a helper for our life.
Part Ⅰ Writing (30 minutes)
Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write an essay on the use of PowerPoint(PPT) in class. You should write at least 120 words but no more than 180 words.
The use of PowerPoint has gained popularity in class nowadays. More and more teachers are using PowerPoint in their classes, no matter in primary schools, high schools or universities. Some students love it, some don’t. Indeed, not all teachers, students even parents hold the same opinion, as they focus on the different perspectives of the PPT.
For people who love it, they believe PPT serves as a useful tool in class. PPT can present knowledge in a clarified way and students no longer need to recognize the handwriting of their teachers as some teachers do have terrible handwriting. And for teachers, PPT also rescues them from writing on the blackboard, which is sometimes a heavy work. Besides, PPT can be saved and copied for students to review after class.
But for people who prefer the traditional class, they think PPT can never replace the blackboard. As when having class with PPT, students have less time taking notes. Meanwhile, some teachers say preparing PPT is very time-consuming and not efficient at all. Some parents, especially parents of primary students, are strongly against PPT for they regard PPT as a digital product that damages the eyesight of their kids.
To sum up, PPT does have strengths and weaknesses. But I believe it brings so much convenience for us that we can ignore the few weakness it has. And when using it, we can still take the blackboard as an aid so as to present the class in the best way.
迅雷7单任务下载诊断功能介绍获取FlashFXP中FTP密码的几种方法pdf转换成word pdf转换成word方法大全iSpeak登陆后提示数据被篡改的解决方法Adobe Photoshop CC现已开放下载Win8新建工具栏模拟开始菜单亚洲必赢733net-必赢56net入口-亚洲必赢手机版教你lol护甲穿透计算方法160wifi怎么用使用QQ影音为影片瘦身教你用美图秀秀打造淡雅的蓝紫风格Powerpoint 电脑桌面美化软件剑灵辅助工具大全鼠标指针主题包视频转换器天朝教育委员会2奇迹暖暖功夫全明星三国杀传奇魔域口袋版格斗之皇盗梦英雄大掌门全民防线无敌唤灵xp桌面快捷方式中国好声音五期word首行缩进2字符为什么显示的却是3个字符化学公式 wordword2003插入封面总页数变了肯易导航下载吞噬星空ol两个手机同时登录qq宝宝秀移动手机怎样注册qq找不到该文件 word弓弓打一成语优秀ppt课件下载快刀切水果1王者荣耀怎么拖动屏幕